There are many beautiful tourist routes to explore in Sweden. Some popular options include:
- The Swedish Lapland: This route takes you through the northernmost part of Sweden, known for its rugged wilderness and natural beauty. You can see the Northern Lights, dog sledding, reindeer sledding, and enjoy the beautiful winter scenery.
- The Swedish west coast: This route takes you along the west coast of Sweden, known for its picturesque fishing villages, sandy beaches, and rocky cliffs. You can also visit Gothenburg, the second-largest city in Sweden, and take a boat trip to the nearby archipelago.
- The Stockholm archipelago: This route takes you through the archipelago of Stockholm, known for its beautiful islands and waterways. You can take a boat trip to visit the many small islands and see the traditional wooden houses and picturesque harbors.
- The Swedish lake district: This route takes you through the southern part of Sweden, known for its beautiful lakes, forests and charming villages. You can take a boat trip on the lakes and see some of the best preserved medieval towns of the country, such as Dalarna or Västergötland
- The King’s trail: This is a long-distance hiking trail in the northern part of Sweden, stretching over 440 km through the beautiful mountains, wilderness and traditional villages, it is considered one of the most scenic trails in Sweden.
These are just a few examples of the many beautiful tourist routes that Sweden has to offer. Each route has its own unique attractions and experiences, so it’s worth doing some research to find the one that best suits your interests and preferences.